Science Centre, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge
Friday 17th May
- Registration, Tea & Coffee
- "New Psychoactive Substances: A medical professional's perspective."
David Solomon, Senior Lecturer, Advanced Nursing Practice, Anglia Ruskin university.
- "Synthesis and analytical, pharmacological and risk profiling of synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists (SCRAs) in a street drug and prison context. Current situation and horizon scanning."
Dr. Craig McKenzie, Forensic Drug Research Group, Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification, University of Dundee.
- "New tools for target and suspect screening in forensic analysis."
Marcus Chadha, Agilent Technologies
- "Investigating knowledge, perception and experience about Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault"
Dr Lata Gautam, Senior Lecturer, Forensic and Investigative Sciences, Anglia Ruskin University.
- "Brexit threatens the UK's ability to tackle illicit drugs and organised crime: What needs to happen now for forensic science and toxicology units?
Andres Roman-Urrestarazu MD PhD, Clinical Research Associate - Institute of Public Health Cambridge
"The Future of Forensic Toxicology.”
Dr Simon Elliott, Consultant Forensic Toxicologist, Elliott Forensic Consulting.
- Tea & Coffee
- Business meeting (UKIAFT members only)
- Close of meeting
Anglia Ruskin University
Cambridge - CB1 1PT